Thursday 4 February 2016

The Circle of Trust / Sticks and Stones will break your bones...


I've recently been looking into  getting a hordes faction, more to learn how they work than anything else.  I've looked through the 5 factions and whilst I love the look of Trolls I'm told they are very similar to Protectorate with the idea of taking a hit then giving it back twice as hard.  I then looked at Skorne (even picking up a cheap starter set) but they seem to mimic the Protectorate with layers of synergy and beast handlers (basically a choir).  Anyway, in all honesty Minions were never an option so that just left Legion and Circle....

So when I found out that one of the guys at the club was selling his Circle, it seemed to good to miss.  They're also exquisitely painted (which means I don't have to paint them!!) and so on club night this week guess what I picked up?

 

I'm hoping to get a small game with them next week to curb my drive to play them before getting back to my Menites and tournament prep.  But then I'm really looking forward to a Sticks and Stones theme to at least one of my Circle Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment