Thursday 18 February 2016

List Submission Time: T-60 hours


So I have 60 hours to get my lists in for the first tournament of 2016.  Whilst a week ago this would have been fine, I'm now really not confident in the Harby list and by association the Kreoss2 list and all the other lists that it needs to cover.

So now its going to take some real thought and planning, current thinking is:

a) Play it safe, a pSevy & pKreoss pairing is fairly solid and gives me a potential assassination option in the pop and drop.  I've also used pSevy the most so familiarity should help.

b) Use the two lists I had before this week, I've played them a few times and was confident before this hiccup.  Equally I wouldn't normally have played Harby into that list so the two loses with her are not necessarily indicative of anything.  Also having put the Zealots back in, the Kreoss2 list is a lot more balanced.

c) Throw caution to the wind and go for some really out there lists that skew heavily and potentially give my opponent some real headaches.  Current test lists are:
  • eFeora Repenter Wall - 8 Repenters, 1 heavy, support and max Zealots
  • eFeora Heavy Hitters - 5 Heavies, 1 light and support
  • pSevy Magic and Monsters - 2 Ashes-to-Ashes Sevy, Vessel, Jamming and 11 Bastions
So I'm not sure what to do, some more thinking required!

No comments:

Post a Comment